Forgot to post samples from my March classes. I decided to demonstrate the Baby Wipe Technique -- great way to get a multi-colored image using reinkers. Saw a similar card on Pinterest and put my own twist on it with colors, techniques, sentiment, etc.
My stamping ladies LOVED this card and were extremely patient while we made this card. There were several steps and with only one of each the inks, and stamp set. . . .it did take longer than usual to complete. I kept apologizing but they just smiled and said we love this card and to stop apologizing. . . . . . . LOVE MY STAMPING LADIES!! :)
You can still purchase the Four Feathers Stamp Set and Framelits -- they are part of the "Returning Favorites" from the Holiday Catalog. The bundles are very affordable (Wood #137629 $22.75; Clear #137630 $20.25). I would also recommend purchasing a 2nd set of the framelits so you can cut multiple at a time (Framelits #135852 #12.95).
Hope you enjoy my project!
Close up of the Baby Wipe Technique stamped (Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede)
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps: Four Feathers, Gorgeous Grunge, and Wetlands
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Baked Brown Sugar and Very Vanilla
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo, Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede
Accessories: Feathers Framelits, Neutral Buttons, Linen Thread, Dimensionals
Don't Miss These AMAZING Deals!
· NEW Project Life Product Line—Quick & easy memory keeping system!
· Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions—Now available for easy ordering!
· Returning Favorites – Holiday Catalog items still available for purchase!
· NEW Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
· Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
· Clearance Rack—Retired products at up to 80% off -- While Supplies Last