Monday, December 10, 2012

Stained Glass Peek-a-Boo Easel Card

I watched the attached video tutorial this morning on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.and fell IN LOVE with this technique.  I already have a Christmas card for my upcoming workshop, so I made my sample a Thank You card and showcased a Stained Glass window.   The Electric Tea Light really gives the card a dramatic effect, don't you agree?

Thank you Dawn for all your inspiration and creativity!!  
Click here to see Video Tutorial by Dawn   I also have Dawn's sample below to show off her Beautiful work!! 




Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Bordering on Romance and Petite Pairs
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, and Vellum Cardstock
Paper:  Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  Pewter Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Extra Large Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Designer Frames Embossing Folders, Baja Breeze Seam Binding and Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment