Don't you just LOVE fall??? Watching the leaves change and fall off the trees. . . . . The weather is almost the perfect temperature; jeans, t-shirt and maybe a light jacket!
Here is my card for the latest Sketch Challenge posted over at Freshly Made Sketches. I used the For All Things Stamp set and Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper. Beautiful Bold colors and patterns for cards or Scrapbooking.
I really like this card and thinking it may be used in my October classes!! I'm sure my Stampin Ladies will like it!
Hope you enjoy my project!
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps: For All Things
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
Paper: Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Circle Framelits, Mossy Meadow Ribbon, Crushed Curry Bakers Twine
Don't Miss These AMAZING Deals!
· NEW Project Life Product Line—Quick & easy memory keeping system!
· Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions—Now available for easy ordering!
· NEW Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
· Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
· Clearance Rack—Retired products at up to 80% off -- While Supplies Last