Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Itty Bitties Zoetrope Card

I have been wanting to try this technique since the tutorial was posted on SplitcoastStampers (Zoetrope Technique) a few weeks ago.  

When my two boys came home from school today they HAD to pull the string to see what happens -- LOL!!!    It REALLY spins and is "So Cool".   

 I made this card for my Stamping Club that are meeting this weekend.   I think they will have a lot of fun with it!!  Hope you enjoy the card!   

Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Itty Bitties (Spring Mini), Sassy Salutations, Pretty Petites (Sale-a-brations)
Cardstock:  Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink
Accessories:  2 3/8" Scallop Circle, Petite Curly Label (Sale-a-brations), Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Color Spritzer Tool, Whisper White Bakers Twine, and Shaker Frames. 

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment