Monday, June 10, 2013

Sketched Birthday Shaker Card - SSSC186

FINALLY getting to play with my newest product from the 2013-2014 Catalog!!    

The inspiration for this card was from The Sweetest Thing Sketch Challenge.  I made this Shaker card for my class is coming weekend and I must say the Magnetic Platform (Item# 130658 $39.95) is AMAZING!!!!  I used the new Circles Collection Framelits (Item#130911 $26.95) to cut the inside of the Scallop circle and the framelit never "shifted" on me.   I AM IN LOVE!!!  :) 





Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Sketched Birthday
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple, and Very Vanilla
Paper:  Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Summer Starfruit, and Raspberry Ripple
Accessories:  Magnetic Platform, Circles Collections Framelits, 2 3/8" Scallop Punch, Snips, Window Sheets, and Shaker Frames


Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment