Sunday, September 8, 2013

Get Well Flip and Fold Card

Saw the "Flip and Fold" Technique on You Tube and went straight to my Craft room to make a card.   There are SOOOOOO many possibilities with this technique -- Holidays, Birthdays, Masculine, Feminine, etc.   I decided to make a Get Well card using the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper (Item#129310; $10.95).  Thought the bright colors and designs would be really nice  and bring a smile to someone's face!  


I also choose the "Tag It" stamp set (w- 130300; $22.95; c- 130303 $16.95) -- this is our annual Ronald McDonald House Charities set.  Each set that is sold, Stampin Up! will donate $3.00 towards the Charity!   Another reason why I LOVE Stampin Up!!! 


This Stamp Set coordinates with our New Chalk Talk Framelits (Item#129983; $24.95).




My Stamping Club will be making this card in September; I know they will have as much fun as I did making it! :)    

Enjoy! 



Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Tag It, Everything Eleanor and Thoughts and Prayers
Cardstock:  Strawberry Slush, Night of Navy, and Whisper White
Paper:  Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush
Accessories:  Stampin Trimmer, and Chalk Talk Framelits


No comments:

Post a Comment