Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Endless Wishes Acetate & Tissue Technique

I almost forgot to post my samples for my November Classes (the rest will be posted tomorrow).

The Acetate & Tissue Technique (Splitcoaststampers tutorials) card below will be made at my Club Class this coming weekend.   I used one of the newer Photopolymer stamp sets released from Stampin Up! (Endless Wishes).   I love the snowflakes and script of the Sentiments.  I decided to use two different reinkers for the technique, and I love the final product and hope you do as well!  


Close-up 
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree and Endless Wishes
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Whisper White, Illuminate Glimmer, and Island Indigo
Paper:  Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack and Window Sheets
Ink:  Black Stazon and Island Indigo
Accessories:  Crystal Effects, Reinkers (Soft Sky & Pear Pizzazz), Decorative Label, Dimensionals, Window Framelits, Dazzling Diamonds



No comments:

Post a Comment