Monday, April 7, 2014

My Mother - FMS130

Trying to get a last minute submission done for the sketch presented at Freshly Made Sketches.    

The Watercolor Wonder DSP is by far my favorite Designer Series Paper in the Occasional Catalog -- It's not only the patterns, but the colors too.   They are so bright and beautiful; I can't stop using it!!  LOL.  

This is a simple Mother's Day card for the sketch challenge.   Not a lot to it, but I think it turned out nicely!    I didn't have the Tangerine Tango ribbon I needed, so I decided to make my own by using the Stampin Spritzer , rubbing alcohol (70%), and Tangerine Tango reinker.  I than sprayed the mixture onto the White Organza Ribbon.   

I hope you like my project!


Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  My Mother, Flower Shop
Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Paper:  Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Black Stazon, Tangerine Tango
Accessories:  Pansy Punch, Large Rhinestones, White Organza Ribbon, Stampin Spritzer, Tangerine Re-inker, Dimensionals




1 comment:

  1. So bright and cheery. It's perfect for a mom. :) Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete