Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blended Bloom Sneak Peek Blendabilities

I am just LOVING the New Stampin Up! Blendabilities and the new Blended Bloom Single Stamp.  Here is my first attempt using them (Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight) -- have never used any alcohol based markers until SU released them.   Pretty happy with the result and can't wait to get more colors!!

Just another reason why I LOVE being a Stampin UP! Demonstrator -- get to pre-order and play with products before they are available for purchase.   You too can get your hands on these -- just click here to join my team!   The Blendabilities and Sneak Peek products CAN be included in your Starter Kit!  


Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Blended Bloom
Ink:  Memento Black
Accessories:  Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities

  


1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried them yet, but they look like fun! : )

    ReplyDelete