Playing along with the Sketch Challenge from Freshly Made Sketches blog. I have been working on so many Fall/Holiday projects, so decided to do something different. Playing with my Cupcake Party stamp set and Cupcake Builder Punch. Decided to make a fun background with some punched circles and an embossing folder. This is a different technique/way to have colorful background for your cards versus using Designer Series Paper.
The first sample is for the sketch challenge and the 2nd sample you see is a "simpler" version for my October Classes.
Hope you enjoy my projects! :)
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps: Cupcake Party, Perfect Pennants
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Red Glimmer Paper, Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper (1st sample)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Cupcake Builder Punch, Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Note Tag Punch, Handheld Stapler, Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals
Don't Miss These AMAZING Deals!
· NEW Project Life Product Line—Quick & easy memory keeping system!
· Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions—Now available for easy ordering!
· NEW Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
· Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
· Clearance Rack—Retired products at up to 80% off -- While Supplies Last