Friday, November 7, 2014

Ornamental Pine Cardinal Card - Modified Case

Here is another sample from my November classes.   This is another modified case card (The Stampshark; on Splitcoaststampers).   I knew I would be making this card the moment I saw it!!    I had to go out and purchase the "Snow Writer" as this is not a product Stampin Up! makes, but totally worth it!   

The small "tag" on the card was made with the Decorative Label Punch.   I saw this idea/technique on You Tube.   Another alternative is to use the tags from the Circle Card Thinlits.  

I know my Stampin Ladies are going to LOVE project as much as I do!!  

Enjoy!




Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Ornamental Pine, Petite Pairs, Hardwood Background
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black, and Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Bird Builder Punch, Decorative Label Punch, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers.








No comments:

Post a Comment