I am super excited to show you this project!! I was "surfing" YouTube for some fun new technique and came across the video below about Wax Paper Technique. I HAD to try it out and you should too!! It is super easy and can be used for any occasion and card.
I am playing along with the Technique Challenge from The Paper Players (PP239 - Die Cut). My card I am submitting is using the Oval Framlits as my Die-Cut. The background was created using the Wax Paper Technique but I embossed the wax paper with an embossing folder prior to heating it on the cardstock. Again, SOOOOOOOOO many possibilities!! WOOT WOOT!!
I am pretty sure my Club group is going to go crazy over this card this coming weekend!! I hope you like my project!
Here is Dawn Griffiths Technique.
My 2nd Samples is a modified case of one of her cards.
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps: Moon Lake and Wetlands
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Linen Thread, Early Espresso Ribbon, Naturals Buttons, Brayer, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Oval Framelits
Non-SU: Wax Paper, Craft Iron, Copy Paper
Don't Miss These AMAZING Deals!
· NEW Project Life Product Line—Quick & easy memory keeping system!
· Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions—Now available for easy ordering!
· Returning Favorites – Holiday Catalog items still available for purchase!
· NEW Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
· Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
· Clearance Rack—Retired products at up to 80% off -- While Supplies Last