Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Digital Studio - Birthday Wishes

Are you taking advantage of the FREE 30 day trial of the My Digital Studio (MDS)?   

To be honest, I was intimidated by the program at first.  But I decided to try my hand at the digital world, and go "outside my comfort box".   I will say it is not only an easy program to work with, but also a lot of fun.  My card below was still made with love and the person who receives it will still feel special!   

I'm not saying I am going to pack up all my stamps, paper, embellishments, etc and give up the "Traditional" paper crafting, but I will use this program going forward.   MDS is not only for cards and scrapbook pages, you can make photo books/journals, calendars and more!!!   

I will be offering a Basics MDS class for anyone who is interested -- cost will be $10.  If after the class you decide to purchase the program I will apply your class fee towards your purchase.  Please contact me via email at mhumphrey710@verizon.net if you are interested in attending the class and I will get a few dates together. 

Below is a card that I made in a matter of minutes.   Now I just have to send off to get printed!  


If you would like to download a 30 day free trial of My Digital Studio, please click here.
Place item# 129600 in your cart.   Please NOTE this can only be "purchased" on the computer you wish to install the program on.  


 Happy Stamping!
Michelle Humphrey

No comments:

Post a Comment