Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Scented Sweet Shop Birthday

Say that title three time fast!!   LOL.

This is the first time I am using the Scented Embossing Powders and I LOVE THEM!!!   My stamping room STILL smells like cherries.  This card is for one of my upcoming workshops -- the daughter of my Hostess (aka Co-Host) loves purple and asked to "play" with the scented embossing powders.   I think she will like the fun birthday card I made!!!!

   
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Sweets for the Sweet, and Bring on the Cake
Cardstock:  Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Whisper White
Paper:  Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Stazon, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Bakers Twine, Vanilla Smooch, Scented Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Markers

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment