Monday, March 19, 2012

Celebrate with Balloons - consider it cased

I saw this card on Splitcoast Stampers (1stampingnightowl made it) and fell in love!!   I decided to use the Glimmer Paper for the clouds instead of Whisper White, but otherwise it is pretty much the same.  
My Stamping Group will be making this card this coming Saturday and I hope they really like it!! :)  
I think I may sponge the background in Bashful Blue to "create" more of a sky on my 2nd sample -- gotta play a little more before the weekend (oh darn).  

You too can earn the Stamp Set (Outlined Occasions) for FREE during Sale-a-Brations.   For EVERY $50.00 in product (before S/H and Tax) you earn 1 FREE product in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  Contact me with any questions!!  


Stampin Up! Products:
Stamp: Outlined Occasions (Sale-a-Brations)
Card Stock:  Pacific Point, Whisper White, and Glimmer Paper
Paper:  Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories:  Heart Punch, Cupcake Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Markers

Have a Happy Stamping Day!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment