I was asked by a customer, "What can you do with Clear Embossing Powder?" Here is one answer -- create a beautiful card using the "Magic Snowflake" technique. All you need is Glossy White Paper, Clear (or white) embossing powder, heat gun, cotton balls, rubbing alcohol, and reinkers. My stamping group will be making the card shown below this coming Saturday!
Magic Snowflake Technique:
(1) Emboss your design using Clear or White Embossing Powder on Glossy White Paper.
(2) Put some rubbing alcohol onto the cotton ball (saturate it about half-way).
(3) Place several drops of re-inkers on the cotton ball (used three colors above).
(4) Start dabbing the wet cotton ball over the entire paper until desired pattern is achieved.
(5) Heat the Glossy White paper and "Magically" watch as the ink evaporates off the embossed design.
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Loving Thoughts, Take It to Heart
Card Stock: Peach Parfait, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, and Glossy White Paper
Paper: Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper, 2010-2012 In Color Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (Peach Parfait)
Ink: Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait, So Saffron, Timber Brown Stazon
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Paper Snips, Heat Tool, Powder Pals
Have a Happy Stamping Day!