Monday, March 4, 2013

Easter Blessings SSSC179

One of my amazing uplines has a weekly theme challenge for our team and this week is "Easter".   I decided to combine her challenge with Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #179.    

I finally used the AMAZING 5/8" Flower Trim (#126869) from the Spring Mini.   I cut off one flower and colored with my markers and than gave it some shimmer with our Frost White Shimmer Paint.   I hope that you enjoy the card.  


Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Easter Blessings (Spring Mini)
Cardstock:  So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Paper:  Two for Tea Designer Series Paper (Spring Mini)
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  5/8" Flower Trim, Label Framelits, Elegant Bouquet Embossin Folder, Pearls, Sponge Daubers, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Ruffled Ribbon.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment