Monday, March 4, 2013

Secret Garden Puzzle Piece Resist

Had so much fun making the last Puzzle Piece Resist card, that I HAD to go to my craft room and make another one.   It works perfectly with The Ribbon Carousel Blog "Spring in the Air" (RCC78) Challenge.

  I had to run the card stock through the Big Shot twice -- 1st time was with the flowers and the 2nd time was for the leaves/stem to get the look I wanted.  I probably should have given the smaller flower some leaves too, but didn't want to "compromise" the card front too much.    Hope you enjoy and try this technique sometime!!


Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  En Francais
Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink:  Marina Mist, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Regal Rose
Accessories: Secret Garden Framelits, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Sponges, Seaming Binding

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment