Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Best of Butterflies - TSSC258

I will be attending my 1st Stampin Up! Regionals Meeting this Saturday in Baltimore MD (SO EXCITED) and will be swapping with other Demonstrators.   I choose the Sketch Challenge from the Techno Stamper Blog for my Swap.   I LOVE the latest Best of Stamp Set (Best of Butterflies) so got my card stock out and started to play.   I hope you like my take on the sketch!  


Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Best of Butterflies and Sassy Salutations
Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Raspberry Ripple, and Very Vanilla
Paper:  First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Raspberry Ripple Ribbon, Elegant Butterfly Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Punch, Dimensionals, Trimmer and Sponges.


3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous swap card! You will have so much fun. Love the three butterflies like that, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and the papers you used. The butterflies just add the right touch. Thanks for playing along this week with the TSSC sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED the take! thank you for giving me one of your swaps!!! It was really nice to meet you in Baltimore!

    ReplyDelete