Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Take Care - FMS80

I love the simplicity of the sketch challenge posted by Freshly Made Sketches.    The versatility of the sketch is endless; I have SO many ideas going through my head it's driving me crazy!! LOL!!     I had not used the Take Care stamp set since I bought it a few months ago, so pulled it out for this card.    
I hope you enjoy the card!

Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Take Care
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Marina Mist, Garden Green
Accessories:  Early Espresso Ribbon, Markers, Snips, and Dimensionals


3 comments:

  1. Love how you used the branch and nest! Very sweet card! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty creation :) the branch n the nest looks to clean :) perfect card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the branch and nest! Great card Michelle! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete