Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gift Bow Die Present Card

I just LOVE the Gift Bow Bigz L Die that is in the Holiday Catalog (good through January 2, 2014).  I am not sure why I haven't played with it before now, but better late than never right?!!?? LOL  

Here is my Gift/Present Bow Card for my December Classes.   It is a simple card, but I love the overall look.    I also have a sample of a 3D Angel that was made using the Gift Bow Die as well.  I would LOVE to claim this as my idea, but i cased the Angel from Fancy for Stampin Blog.   

Enjoy my Cards and the 3D Project!  





Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Tags 4 You, Christmas Messages, (ANGEL) - Everything Eleanor, Snow Day
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White,  (ANGEL) - Very Vanilla
Paper:  Seasons of Style Designer Series Paper, (ANGEL) - Champagne Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, (ANGEL) -Gold Metallic Encore Pad
Accessories:  Gift Bow Bigz L Die (Both), Label Bracket Punch, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, (ANGEL) - 7/8" Scallop Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Black Marker, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals




1 comment:

  1. The angel is adorable! I would never have guess you used the gift bow die to make it.

    ReplyDelete