Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Occasional Catalog Sneak Peak - FMS116

Finally getting a chance to play with Pre-order for the Occasional Catalog.  Saw the Sketch Challenge at Freshly Made Sketches Blog and went straight to my pre-order box of supplies.   With all the snow we have had recently, it was nice to use a Spring/Flower Stamp set. . . .makes me wish for warm weather!  :)

Hope you enjoy! 



Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Vivid Vases
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White
Paper:  Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Black Stazon
Accessories:  Retro Fresh This and That Washi Tape, Banner Framelits





2 comments:

  1. I love the spring colors! I'm looking forward to seeing the new catalog! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, bright colors! I love seeing all the new stuff in action. :) Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete