Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy Birthday - TSSC297 & STB

Getting to play again today!!   This project is for two different Blog Challenges -- Techno Stamper and Seize the Birthday.     I love this new stamp set in the Occasional Catalog (Another Great Year); the large Birthday Stamp is just Beautiful!!!      

This is my last sample for my January Classes.   There are two (2) versions of the card; my Ladies will tell you I tend to give them too many options (LOL), but I love to see their creativity in class!     
Enjoy and have a great day!




Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Another Great Year
Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla
Paper:  Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Black Stazon, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango
Accessories:  Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Ruffle Stretch Trim, Large Scallop Edgelit, Snips, Dimensionals


4 comments:

  1. Well, I like both cards...that sentiment is fabulous..nice and big and love the curve and flow of it! Great selection of colors to make it pop too! Thank you for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, that is one fun stamp. I really like that you flipped the sketch like that. Looks fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very classy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! Love the colours. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete