Thursday, January 16, 2014

People Like You - FMS119

I had so much fun with this Sketch Challenge from Freshly Made Sketches.   The stamp used (People Like You) is from the Occasional Catalog and is just STUNNING!!!!  I decided to do some "manual labor" and hand-cut the image out but I love how it completes the card.    This is the first card I have used the Lattice Bigz Die on and I am kickin' myself for not playing with it sooner! 

I hope you enjoy my card! 



Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  People Like You
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla
Paper:  Epic Day This & That Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, and Stazon
Accessories:  Snips, Dimensionals, Lattice Bigz, and Aqua Painters


2 comments:

  1. That flower looks so pretty on the lattice background. Sometimes the extra time spent fussy cutting is so worth it. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Michelle! Creative take on the sketch! The lattice background looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete