Monday, March 3, 2014

Hexagon Hive Soccer Bday Card

I am just LOVING the new Hexagon Hive Thinlit in the Occasional Catalog!   I knew I was eventually going to make a soccer ball out of it and finally made the time to get it done!    This card literally took me less than 5 minutes to make.   Not only is it a quick card to make, but is as cute as can be!!  

The Fringe Scissors not only make great "Grass" but don't stop there.  You can make grass skirts, any find of "fringe" effect, confetti, and more.   I was going to use the Cupcake Builder Punch for my clouds, but thought they were too small, so I went for the Word Bubble Framelits.   

Cards don't have to take hours to make to be amazing.   Don't over-think it, just do it!!!  

Hope you enjoy this project! 


Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Bring on the Cake
Cardstock:  Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Black Stazon
Accessories:  Hexagon Hive Thinlit, Fringe Scissors, Word Bubble Framelits, Dazzling Details

   

No comments:

Post a Comment