Monday, March 17, 2014

My Mother - FMS127

Making a last minute card submission for the Sketch Challenge posted at Freshly Made Sketches blog.  This sketch is simple and extremely versatile.   I have so many ideas running through my head I can't make the cards quickly enough!  LOL.     I decided to make a Gold and Vanilla Mother's Day card; Grabbed my Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool and went for it!  :)

Hope you enjoy my project!  

Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  My Mother, Just Sayin'
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla
Paper:  Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, Gold Foil Sheets
Ink:  Versamark, Gold Metallic Encore Ink
Accessories:  Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder, Word Bubble Framelits, Glue Dots, Dimensionals






1 comment:

  1. Wow, your card looks so rich and luscious! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete