It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! Here is a sample for my September Classes. Love the White Christmas Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalog, don't you??? So many variations can be made with it, LOVE the versatility. I am playing along with Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge -- Transportation.
There are two versions of my card below. The 2nd sample was my first attempt and I do like it, but decided it was "missing something". Decided to pull my Top Note Bigz Die and play. I like both cards, but "favor" the Top Note one. Which is your favorite??
The "snow" was made by using the Two-Way Glue and sprinkling Dazzling Diamonds over it while it's still "wet". The sky was created by using my Aqua Painter and the Pool Party Ink Pad. Carefully "squeeze" the ink pad while it is closed to transfer the ink from the pad to the lid. When you open just "pick up" the ink with your Aqua Painter and get to work!!
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps: White Christmas
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Pool Party
Accessories: Top Note Bigz, Blendabilities, Snips, Dimensionals, Two-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Aqua Painter.
Don't Miss These AMAZING Deals!
· NEW Project Life Product Line—Quick & easy memory keeping system!
· Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions—Now available for easy ordering!
· NEW Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
· Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
· Clearance Rack—Retired products at up to 80% off -- While Supplies Last