Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ultimate Glitter Napkin Technique

I am always on the lookout for new creative techniques for my club and I found this video on making Ultimate Glitter Napkin cards.    I knew once I viewed it, I would NEVER look at napkins the same again.   I actually had to make myself stop making card this afternoon so I could get my boys off the bus -- LOL!!  

I made three cards today, the first one is the card my Club will be making this month.   Hope you enjoy my projects!


Card 1 (September Club Sample)
 Card 2
 Card 3
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Label Something (card 1); Label Love (card 3)
Cardstock: Card 1 -- Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla.  Card 2 - Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight.  Card 3 -- Chocolate Chip, Pool Party and Whisper White
Ink:  All -- Versamark Card 1 - Perfect Plum.  Card 3 - Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  ALL - Heat & Stick Powder; Dazzling Diamonds, Heat Tool.  Card 1 -- Organza Ribbon, Stampin Spritzer; Perfect Plum Refill Ink; 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Crystal Effects.   Card 2 -- Early Espresso Baker's Twine.  Card 3- Artisan Label Punch, Calypso Coral Seam Binding.
Don't Miss These AMAZING Deals!


No comments:

Post a Comment