Now. . . . say that three times fast!! LOL
I was watching some YouTube videos on different techniques last night and came across the "Bubble Wrap Technique" posted by Dawn Griffiths. Super fun and simple to do, but the final product is AMAZING!! I just had to make a card using this technique. My first sample is made with Daffodil Delight and pretty much copied from Dawn. My 2nd sample is for my Club class this coming weekend. I did make some changes; stamps, embellishments, etc. and LOVE the final product.
Hope you like my samples!
Close up of the Bubble Wrap Emboss Resist on the card.
SUPER CUTE RIGHT!!
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps: Beautiful Bunch, A Dozen Thoughts, Petite Petals
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Accessories: Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Rhinestones, Fun Flower Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlit (banner), 5/8" Silver Satin Ribbon, Two-Way Glue and Dazzling Diamonds
Don't Miss These AMAZING Deals!
· NEW Project Life Product Line—Quick & easy memory keeping system!
· Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions—Now available for easy ordering!
· NEW Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
· Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
· Clearance Rack—Retired products at up to 80% off -- While Supplies Last