Good Afternoon All!
I saw this 3D Balloon Shaker idea on Pinterest (posted by Kaitlyn Zumbach at Createwithkaitlyn). This is my first attempt at her idea and I will continue to improve on the technique. All you would need are the Balloon Framlits , Circle Framelits, Window Sheets, Snips and Glue Dots.
I made this simple Birthday card with my 3D balloon for the Sketch Challenge over at Match the Sketch Blog. If you were to mail this card, I would suggest a padded envelope so the 3D balloon does not get crushed and ruined.
I will continue to work on this card, was thinking about maybe adding some of the Calypso Coral Pompom Trim or Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim to it. . . so many options! :)
I hope you like my project!
Stamps: Celebrate Today and Big Day (Sale-a-brations)
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist, and Whisper White
Paper: Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper, Window Sheets
Ink: Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Memento Black
Accessories: Balloon Framelits, Circle Framelits, Glue Dots, Snips, In-Color Sequins, Baker's Twine, Marvelous Markers
Don't Miss These AMAZING Deals!
· NEW Project Life Product Line—Quick & easy memory keeping system!
· Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions—Now available for easy ordering!
· NEW Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
· Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
· Clearance Rack—Retired products at up to 80% off -- While Supplies Last