I saw a card that Michele Reynolds, another Demonstrator had posted and knew that I had to CASE it. This is a modified case from her sample for my upcoming classes.
I have fallen in love with the Guy Greeting stamp set that you can find in our Occassional Catalog. The versatility of this stamp set is endless!! I also love that this is a stamp set you can purchase in all 3 materials (Wood #138825; $51.95; Clear#138828 $38.95; Photopolymer #137178 $25.95). My personal choice for this stamp was in Clear. I mounted and put some 2-way glue on the imaged side and let it dry . . . . I don't have any issues with my stamp coming off my clear block.
The Bow Builder Punch is super easy to use. You just need to punch two sets from the Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack and assemble.
I hope you enjoy my Modified Case'd Project! :)
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps: Guy Greetings
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo, Basic Gray
Paper: Adventure Bound Designer Paper Stack
Accessories: Bow Builder Punch, Glue Dots, Sponge Daubers
Don't Miss These AMAZING Deals!
· NEW Project Life Product Line—Quick & easy memory keeping system!
· Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions—Now available for easy ordering!
· Returning Favorites – Holiday Catalog items still available for purchase!
· NEW Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
· Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
· Clearance Rack—Retired products at up to 80% off -- While Supplies Last