Almost forgot to post my last sample for my upcoming classes. This is a modified case card from Pinterest (sorry forgot who made the original). This card is very simple to make but just LOVE the final product. I added a crumb cake card base where the original used Very Vanilla.
Masking doesn't always have to be used with a stamp and/or image. You can mask over a portion of your cardstock and sponge/stamp inside or around the masked area. Don't you love this technique?
I think my Stampin Ladies will really enjoy making this card. I typically do not make two masculine cards in one class, but I just HAD to make this card. Are you as excited as I am that The Open Sea stamp set is not retiring?!?!? :) They will have a choice of making it Father's Day, Birthday or Thank you card. Another reason I like this card, very easy to change the occasion.
Hope you enjoy my project!
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps: The Open Sea, Guy Greetings
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Accessories: Linen Thread, 1/16" circle handheld punch, Snips, Dimensionals
Don't Miss These AMAZING Deals!
· NEW Project Life Product Line—Quick & easy memory keeping system!
· Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions—Now available for easy ordering!
· Returning Favorites – Holiday Catalog items still available for purchase!
· NEW Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
· Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
· Clearance Rack—Retired products at up to 80% off -- While Supplies Last