Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 1 Convention!!

Today was AMAZING. . . . not sure how else I can describe it.   

Home Office Tour -- got to see the Distribution Center, Legacy Museum, and a Great photo Opp with my Downline (and sister).    





Quick Meet and Greet with one of my FABULOUS Uplines (Janet Wakeland) before Lunch and Swapping.


Opening Session and followed by our Open Social where were broke a WORLD RECORD for the Most Greeting Cards mailed from one location on the same day!   Also met Shelli Gardner (Co-Founder of Stampin UP!).   YES. . . . . . AMAZING!! 

I will be posting the Swaps I received and all the Display Boards on My Stampin Up! Facebook Page over the next few days, so please like my page and/or visit me often!  :)

Off to try and get some sleep so I am ready for another FANTASTIC Stampin Up! Day!

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment