Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Santa's List - MOJO304

Feels good to be back in my Craft Room!!!  

Starting off with a Sketch Challenge from Mojo Monday.   Wanted to play with my New Holiday Catalog products, so pulled out Santa's List stamp set and the Season of Style Designer Series Paper (Christmas in July!!! LOL).   

Speaking of the Holiday Catalog, it goes "LIVE" tomorrow August 1st!!  If you are on my mailing list but have not received your catalog please contact me and I will be sure to get it in the mail.  



Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Santa's List
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, and Whisper White
Paper:  Season of Style Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Circle Framelits, Expressions Thinlits Dies, White Organza Ribbon, and Dazzling Details.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment