Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Flower Shop Thank You! FTL245

FINALLY A CARD TO SHARE!!   :)    Sorry I have been "away" for a while, but was busy getting my All Occasions Stamp-a-Stack prepped and keeping the kids "happy" during their Summer Break.    Here is a card I planned on submitting for the Sketch Challenge presented by Clean and Simple Stamping, but unfortunately I missed the submission date. 

This is one of my swaps for the Stampin Up! Convention this month (SUPER EXCITED)!!!   My stamping ladies saw me working on them over the weekend so it is ALSO one of my July class samples!!  :)     I LOVE the banners they are so HOT right now.  I used our new Hexagon Punch (#130919) to make the banners.   I wanted to ensure that they were all uniform and the same and this punch is PERFECT!!  

 Enjoy! 



Stampin Up! Products: 
Stamps:  Flower Shop and Four You
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
Paper:   Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder and Black Stazon
Accessories:  Pansy Flower Punch, Markers, Hexagon Punch (to make banners), sponges, and dimensionals.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment