Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sketched B-day Spinner Card - FMS98

SPINNER CARDS. . . . . .Oh what fun they are!!  

After seeing Shelli demonstrate a few spinner cards at Convention, I vowed to use that technique at a future club meeting.  Well, there is no time like the present right?!?!?!     

Here is my CASed copy of Shelli's Card she made at Convention.  
Now I LOVE this card, but I already have a "masculine card" for my August Classes, so I made this next card for my Club members to create.  This is also my take on the Sketch Challenge presented by Freshly Made Sketches.    Hope you like it! 


SUPER CUTE RIGHT!!!  

My kids had a ball testing out the cards -- nice to know I can impress my 9, 7 and 3 year old!  LOL

Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Sketched Birthday
Cardstock: Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla
Paper:  Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Black Stazon
Accessories:  Word Window Punch, Itty Bitty Banner Framelits, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Markers, and
Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Very fun! I love them both, and I can easily see how they'd be big hits with your children. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome card. Can't wait to try one of these. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete