Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Too Kind - Thinlit Card

FINALLY got my New Label Card Thinlit Die (#133479) and Circle Card Thinlit Die (#133480) from "Mr. Brown".   These Dies are AMAZING and have so many possibilities from simple to more detailed cards.   I made a simple Bermuda Bay card for my August classes!  

I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig (#101049) to stamp the flowers.   This was honestly my first time using the tool, and I LOVE IT!!!  I am feeling pretty embarrassed for not pulling it out before now. . . . I LOVE my two-step stamps and always felt that I was "good enough" to line them up on my own.  This tool allows for very little error (totally worth the $11.95) and will be on hand for future projects.   :)  

"Closed" View

"Open" View
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Too Kind
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Whisper White
Paper:  Brights Color Collection Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, and Old Olive
Accessories:  Labels and Circle Card Thinlit Dies, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Pool Party Seam Binding

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment