Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wetlands - Masculine Card

I am so inspired by all the Creative Stampin Up! Demonstrators I was able to meet at Convention.  When I saw the "Wetlands" stamp set in the in 2013-2014 Annual Catalog I didn't really think it was "my cup of tea" and didn't put it on my wish list.   Well, it was one of the first items on my order after I returned from Convention.   

The first card below is a CASe from Denise Schaller from Hebron, CT and will be made at my August Classes.   I sometimes "struggle" with masculine cards and never have any on hand when one is needed.    Well, NO MORE thanks to the Wetlands stamp set!!    


Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Wetlands and Woodgrain Background
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Sponge Dauber, Markers, Circle Punch


Below are the Swaps I received from Convention this year . . .  I have given credit to those who made the cards if their information was given to me.  






 Happy Stamping!

Michelle


1 comment: