Thursday, February 13, 2014

Banner Blast - FMS123

Decided to play along with the Sketch Challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.   I wanted to do something different and "out of my box".   Not sure if I am in love with my card, but wanted to share it with you.   

The cardfront was covered in the Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape (Occasional Catalog #133000 $4.95).  I than took the Banner Punch from the Sale-a-brations Catalog and punched it three (3) times.   Next I embossed three (3) images from the Banner Blast Stamp Set (Sale-a-brations catalog) in Gold Embossing powder, punched them out and mounted them on the cardfront with a dimensional.   I wrapped the Gold Sequin Trim around the "washi tape cardstock".  I than mounted the Washi Tape cardfront onto a Gold Foil Sheet with dimensionals which was adhered to a Very Vanilla Cardbase.  

I hope you enjoy my project!





Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Banner Blast (Sale-a-brations)
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Sheet
Ink: Versamark
Accessories:  Banner Punch (Sale-a-brations),  Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Washi Tape, Gold Sequin Trim, Dimensionals, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool.




2 comments:

  1. I love the little bunting pieces and the muted colors! So cute! Great job! Found you at the Freshly Made Sketches link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea to use the banners for the sketch! Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete