Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hello You! - TSSC302

Saw this Sketch Challenge from TechnoStampers Blog and wanted to play along.    Once I spied the sketch, I knew I wanted to use the Regarding Dahlias stamp set.   So I pulled out my Embossing Powder and Heat Tool and started to work.  After embossing the image, I took my Aqua Painters and Ink pads and water-colored the Dahlia.   LOVE! 

  We have had so much snow here recently, I am pulling out all my BRIGHT SPRING colors to "will" on warmer weather (hope it works).    The Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper (#132994 $10.95) is my favorite in the Occasional Catalog -- there isn't one sheet I don't love!   

We don't have any solid Tangerine Tango Ribbon, so I decided to make my own!   I colored the 5/8" Organza Ribbon (Whisper White) with my Sponge Dauber and Ink pad.   You can also use our Stampin Spritzer (with rubbing alcohol and reinkers) to color it as well.   The ribbon really does "take" the color wonderfully with either coloring technique.  

Hope you like my Project! 




Close-up of the Embossed Dahlia!  Beautiful! 


Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Regarding Dahlias
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Paper:  Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Versamark, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Accesories:  Pewter Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Snips, Organza Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, Aqua Painters



1 comment:

  1. Lovely, the colored ribbon is wonderful and the embossing really makes the flower stand out. Awesome job. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete