Wednesday, February 12, 2014

By The Tide Birthday - MOJO332

Saw this Sketch Challenge from Mojo Monday and decided to play along.   I have to tell you, I just LOVE the New Tag Topper Punches from the Occasional Catalog (Angled #133323 & Scalloped #133324 - $22.95 each).   Made the card extremely easy to make finish!     
I made a Masculine card, because I never seem to have one around when I need it.   The By The Tide Set is perfect for Masculine cards too.   I hand cut the fish and circle, and glad I took the time because it adds great dimension on the card.  I know framelits and punches make things go "quicker" but I don't mind spending time hand cutting images out to get the look I want.   

I hope you enjoy my project! 



Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  By the Tide and Itty Bitty Banners
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso Core'dinations
Ink:  Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Angled Tag Topper Punch, Linen Thread, Snips, Dimensionals, Sanding Blocks



No comments:

Post a Comment