Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happy Blooming Birthday - Flower Patch

Here is a sample for my July classes; I was so excited to see Stamp set in the catalog!    My excitement got even bigger when I saw it was available as a Bundle with the coordinating framelits (Flower Fair) for a saving of 15%!!   There are so many things you can do with this stamp set and framelits.    
The Photopolymer set is very easy to use and is perfect for Two-Step stamping.   Makes it extremely easy to line up the 2nd stamp; but you can still use the Stamp-a-ma-jig (#101049; $11.95) if you are more comfortable.  
Since all the stamps have a coordinating framelit, if you are smart with your stamping, you can cut almost all the pieces needed for this card with one "run" through the big shot; excluding the leaves.   For the leaves, I used Old Olive ink; I "stamped off" for the base of the leaves to give it a lighter look than stamped with the leaves with a freshly inked stamp.   The flowers are two different colors, but you could do the same process if you wanted too.   

I hope my stamping ladies like this project and are excited to make it next month!  :) 



Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps: Flower Patch
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Paper:  Park Lane Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Soft Sky, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Flower Fair Framelits, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Pool Party Cotton Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment