Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Kind Koala - Thinking of You

Working on my samples for my June classes.    With so many new amazing stamp sets, I am having a hard time narrowing down what I want to use. . . . .  Such a bad situation to be in!!  LOL.    Luckily I do three projects at my classes and I have a Stamp-a-Stack scheduled in July so lots of creating to get to!  :)

I love this Single Stamp set -- Kind Koala. . . . . so stinking cute!!   I paired the stamp up with our new Lullaby Designer Series Paper.   This paper is not only for Baby cards as the name may lead you to think, the colors and patterns are very versatile.   

I did a simple layout, inspired by the latest sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches (I didn't get a card made in time to submit this week).  Even if you don't "play" along with sketch challenges online, they are a great inspiration for card layouts!    

Hope you enjoy my project!    



Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Kind Koala
Cardstock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Hello Honey, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Paper:  Lullaby Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey, Crumb Cake, Stazon (Timber Brown; Non SU)
Accessories:  Banner Framelits, Scalloped Tag Topper, Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber



No comments:

Post a Comment