Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sea Street Waterfall Card

Here is my last sample for my June Classes.   I love the waterfall card technique, so fun and interactive!!  Pull on the ribbon and make secret messages or images appear!  When I saw the Sea Street stamp set, that is one of the first things I thought about making with it.   Instead of stamping on all four square, I used some of the Maritime Designer Series Paper and LOVE LOVE LOVE the final project!     Hope you enjoy it! 




Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Sea Street, Petite Pairs
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Paper:  Maritime Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  Stampin Trimmer, Simply Scored, Mini Silver Brads, White Bakers Twine, Fast Fuse



No comments:

Post a Comment